Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

May: I'm Dreaming Of...



It's the beginning of May.  The weather is finally getting warmer, the days are longer, and May two-four is just around the corner. With my little princess keeping me busy, the months have passed by too quickly.  To help me focus on enjoying with her some of the special things every month and season brings, I thought I'd start a series of monthly posts (inspired by one of my favourite blogs).   So to begin, I'm dreaming of...

- warm sun with little humidity, great for afternoon walks
- evenings still cool enough to wear boots but warm enough for a light dress
- pastry cream desserts...just because I'm missing that luscious sweet taste
- tree blossoms (sakura trees in high park especially)
- the beginning of Ontario's fruit and vegetable season
- this year's batch of green tea, already picked and processed...hoping to enjoy some on my balcony!



No comments:

Post a Comment