Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Shu Uemura Canada - Gift with Purchase


I don't usually blog about makeup or beauty products, but I have to say I'm quite happy with the Shu Uemura Canadian site.  I've known for several years that Shu Uemura has a Canadian office so that means, no duties and they ship out really quickly!

I've been a fan of Shu Uemura cleansing oils for years after trying a number of different ones including DHC and Muji and have found Shu Uemura to work very well at removing makeup and when you buy the large bottle (450ml), it's quite cost effective.  A bottle can last me around 9 months.  I used to buy the cleansing oil from overseas beauty outlets but when I found out we had a Shu Uemura branch and the price was the same, I started ordering from them (shipping free over $75).  The bonus, they are always offering free gifts!! 

Here is a 5 piece gift that I got on my last order (sample sizes of three different cleansing oils, mini laque supreme lip gloss, tsuya emulsion, and a cosmetic bag).  And, they also include a free sample with your purchase (I selected the ultime8 sublime cleasing oil).  Love to take these samples size products with me when I travel (gosh it's been so long), but I will probably end up giving a couple of them to family or friends that want to try them out.
.

This pic shows the lip gloss I missed in the top pic.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment