Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Matcha green tea at Uncle Tetsu's

Matcha Latte but also look at the plant behind...don't they look like little hearts?!

It was cold yesterday but I still decided to head outside to grab an afternoon drink.  On my way to ChaTime I changed plans and decided to stop at Uncle Tetsu's Japanese Matcha Cafe as I was thinking they would have hot beverages now that it's winter.

Sencha, Genmaicha, and Hojicha are also available.

Their drink's menu has been updated from the summer and included a matcha latte, so that's what I got.  

Average tasting, had a creaminess to it...it was the warm drink I needed.  However, the real reason I'm posting is because on the counter there was this really cute plant, it looks like the leaves are heart-shaped!  Gosh, perfect for Valentines or just so cute, it looks like an adorable desk plant.  Unfortunately, the staff didn't know what kind of plant it was (I will laugh really hard if I find out it's not real...now that I think about it!).  Closest thing I found online was a Hoya Kerrii.  

Message me if you know what it is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment