Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

Sharetea - Yonge and Dundas


Another Sharetea bubble tea place has opened downtown; they're really popping up everywhere!  This one is located on Dundas St. just east of Yonge.  If you've ever been to Santouka Ramen, it is right across the street. 

Sharetea is definitely one of the tea places I'll pick up a drink at, but like the other locations, it's not a hang-out place unfortunately.  They have 3 counter type seats and 1 table for 4 at this location but I think most patrons would just get take-out.  Free wifi is available.

I ordered an oolong tea with fresh milk (half sugar/half ice).  When I see fresh milk options, I tend to gravitate towards them unless I have a craving for a specific flavour.  Fresh milk teas I think are great because you get the benefits of tea and a good dose of fresh milk. There was enough tea flavour in my drink so I was happy.

They are relatively new and I noticed a poster advertising their grand opening is this weekend May 29-31.  Buy one get one free will be offered but the details are unknown.  This location also offers daily specials where the drink of the day will be 20% off the regular price - sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment