Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Last Day of Spring

Today is the last day of spring but for most, we think of tomorrow as much more exciting, the first day of summer!  Summer weather has started as our springs seem to get shorter and shorter, but when June 21st hits, I often think of the beginning of patio season, barbecues and ice cold beers or crisp white wines, summer fruits. picnics, outdoor sports, and when I was much younger, no school!!

However, today is about the last day of spring and I think a little reflection is in order...did I enjoy spring?

As I get older I find there are years that I don't remember much and that's fine.  Sometimes you remember events or sometimes there are years that were tidal waves and you remember all the details.  For me, "she rolled over" was one event to mark the spring of 2014 ^-^

Here are a few pics of what I've been up to...and yes, this past spring was enjoyable.




No comments:

Post a Comment