Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

March: I'm Dreaming Of...


Mashion Bakery Steamed Pork Buns...so good!  This picture does not do it justice.

March is well on it's well to being over and only now I've slowly gotten around to this post.  This winter has been extremely bad in terms of health for our family...one cold or flu virus after another.  I've been waiting for all the runny nose, coughing, and general un-wellness to be over.  Waiting, waiting, waiting...

The past few weeks I've been dreaming of...

- waking up rested (I think this is a very common dream for all parents, lol!)
- homemade soup...we had pots of great Chinese broth soups over the winter while we were sick...I guess that's the one good thing about being ill
- buttery briocche breads...I had a nice light one at Duo Patisserie a while back and have been wanting to make briocche on the weekends so I could eat it all day long
- the steamed pork buns at Mashion Bakery in Chinatown.  Very juicy, savory, and an amazing value!  How can you beat $2 for 3 buns?!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment