Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Looking back at 2015


A few picutres from December 2015
2015
It's been a good year. 
Not everything was great, there were ups and downs but overall, I'm thankful for a good year and for all the people in my life. 


Wrote more on this blog
 (115 posts compared to 41 in 2014!  Eating lots of good meals!)
Baked more
(cookies, cakes, and other interesting treats like the sesame pear muffin in Dec)
Read some interesting books
Drank more tea
(at home and at the numerous tea shops that have popped up in Toronto)
Cooked more
(like Jamaican style oxtail...which I have yet to post a recipe for...)
Ate wonderful sweets
(at Petit Nuage and Soma to name a few)
And most importantly, enjoyed more precious memories that my toddler and partner have bestowed upon me.

Thank you to those that have taken the time to read my little space in the blogging world!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great year! It's so important to celebrate our daily accomplishments. Too often we focus on what we still need to do, and forget about all the great things we've already done. I look forward to hearing more in 2016!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These past couple of years I've definitely been more reflective...not sure if it's writing the blog or becoming a mother or both. But, it's been good :)

      Delete