Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Koi Sakana Ramen


Koi Sakana Ramen 井上拉麵屋
360 Hwy 7 E.
Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3Y7
T: 905-882-8802
https://www.facebook.com/Koisakanaramen

Uptown ramen!!  A good bowl of noodles when you‘ve got a craving and just can't head downtown. 
I‘ve actually been eating quite a bit of ramen these days but I love eating ramen!  More specifically tonkontsu ramen with chewy noodles and this place does a very good job.  Broth was flavourful and slightly creamy, the meat was slightly seared and tender, and the noodles had a chewy bite.  The bowls might be slightly smaller than other places but I was satisfied.  The service was also outstanding.  We didn't have to ask for extra water or napkins, the waitress was there before we even knew we needed it!

They have a few other items on their menu but we were there for the ramen so didn't try anything else.  More items can be viewed on their FB page.
 
The space is small but there are a few booths and some tables that could be for individual diners or pushed together for larger groups.  Will definitely be back.  I love when I find a place that I know I'll revisit and it's not just a, 'yes...I've been there' type situation.

They have a house special tonkotsu ramen which has less salt than the original. 
 Click to add a blog post for Koi Sakana on Zomato
 

No comments:

Post a Comment