Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

a warm cup - rose black tea latte

Rose black tea latte...great for a late afternoon on a cold wintery day.
玫瑰紅茶拿鐵...下午時光冷天氣的朋友
 
5g loose leaf black tea
2 rose buds
175ml boiling water
(if using delicate black tea, use 90-95 °C hot water)
steeped for 5 mins
 
2 tsp sugar
175ml milk
(warmed and frothed)
 
Inspired to make this as I was listening to a podcast from Jess Lively, she mentioned this black rose latte from The Rose Establishment in Salt Lake City.  I checked out their website and their menu sounded great for a brunch or a light meal. But, what was interesting was they use bitters in their lattes...something I've never tried in tea.
 
 
Why the occasional duplicate sentence written in Chinese?
One of my goals starting in 2016 is to improve my Chinese language skills so this is one way I'm going about it.
Please comment if you noticed I've totally messed up! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment