Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Macchina Mobile Cafe - So Cute and the Coffee is Good Too!



Wednesdays I try to make it to the Ryerson Farmer's Market in hopes of seeing the cute orange truck that is actually a mobile cafe - Macchina.  Earlier in the season, I came across it and it was so cute, offering a selection of espresso drinks, but I was on my way to lunch so didn't stop for a drink.  Several visits after, they weren't parked in their spot until last week Wed.  So, knowing the market is over the following week (Oct 7 - today), I decided to try a latte.




It was quite good!  Flavour was strong enough, not bitter and the milk was nice and frothy.  It went down pretty smooth.  No latte art, but I was taking it to go so it would be covered up anyway. 

Definitely check out their facebook page or website to find out where they'll be next!
https://www.facebook.com/MacchinaMobileCafe



No comments:

Post a Comment