Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

De La Mer at the Ryerson Farmer's Market

 
De La Mer is a fish market/caterer that has several locations in Toronto and I've read good things about them but haven't gotten around to visiting.  When I saw they had a pop-up stand at the Ryerson Farmer's market, it was a surprise so I decided this could be a good introduction.  They only had 2 food options, a salmon burger or salmon sausage...salmon sausage?
 
My curiosity got to me so I ordered a salmon sausage.  It was good but different.  The salmon seemed cured and was a bit briny; different from your usual beef and pork sausages.  I got my sausage topped with tzatziki sauce and a type of mustard that I can't remember the name.  The mustard was a little too strong for me though, I couldn't really taste as much salmon.
 
Only $5 for a salmon burger or sausage, it's not a bad deal.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment