Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Fortune Stone - Hidden Right Under My Nose!

Fortune Stone Restaurant
7010 Warden Ave
Markham, ON L3R 0L9
905-475-0099
 
Fortune Stone is an HK Style Cafe that has been around for a number of years and only now, only now did I know it existed.  Located in the same plaza as T & T Supermarket on Warden and Steeles, I can't believe I didn't see it earlier since this is one of the T&T's I frequent.  The building is the one closest to the Steeles and Warden corner, but is on the opposite side to Ajisen Ramen.
 
First impression, huge menu!  Not sure if they do everything well but it was pretty good eats so far.
Fish with spinach cream sauce
 It was hard deciding what to get as there were so many options and all at reasonable prices ($5-10).  I opted for a fish in spinach cream sauce dish and it tasted pretty good.  The cream sauce is also not as creamy as western cream sauces (which is typical for HK cafes) but still tasty albeit a little on the salty side.  Portion size was right for me, however could be a bit on the small side for others.  My meal came with a soup and drink (had an iced milk tea) which were both decent.

Baked chicken and cream sauce.
Service was friendly and the space is quite clean and bright.  Will definitely be coming back to this place since it's fairly close to where I live and I can stop by T&T for groceries right after, haha!   

Click to add a blog post for Fortune Stone on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment